Senior Demand Generation ManagerApply now
Posted 1 month ago
£60,000 - £90,000
Digital Tonic are working with an exceptional Bristol based B2B SaaS business as they look to take on their next stage of growth. This is a newly created Senior Demand Generation Manager role where you will walk into an already well oiled inbound/outbound sales function, a good tech stack, and a strong paid media budget that’s already in place.
With a huge bank of quality content, and a product team looking at the proposition development, you will work closely with all aspects of the business (including getting to know the sales team), to identify opportunities with target clients and segments, and to build out nurture and engagement programmes that develop new prospects and leads. The sales cycle is just shy of 6 months, and target clients sit in the mid market range.
You will be highly inquisitive, delving deep into customer and market analysis, segmenting audiences, and building targeted campaigns with a desire to build out more organic and owned channel work, rather than just relying on the big paid advertising spend. You will have some technical ability with email automation programmes, you will have a love of diving into the data to understand trends, and will be a great communicator, happy to speak with sales and marketing on a daily basis to understand what is needed for them, their customers and prospective customers.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a B2B Demand Generation environment
- Good hands on technical skills, especially with email automation
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Desire to truly understand the customer, the products and new opportunities
- Enjoy liaising with sales on a near daily basis to understand their challenges
- Highly commercial and driving for the best ROI and results
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good problem solving skills, finding new ways to engage target customers
This is the easy part, there’s a very competitive salary on offer (£60k-£90k), an annual bonus scheme of up to 10%, 25 days holiday, life insurance, your birthday off, hybrid working with one day in the office every 2 weeks or so, plus lots of other great benefits.
If you’re a highly technical and inquisitive demand generation specialist then I want to hear from you. Apply now, or contact Chris for more information firstname.lastname@example.org