Performance Marketing ManagerApply now
Posted 2 weeks ago
£45,000 - £50,000
Digital Tonic is working with a fast-growing company in the health and well-being sector, as they look to recruit their very first Performance Marketing Manager. This company is dedicated to providing nutritionally balanced yet tasty products for those of the population suffering from GI issues and autoimmune disorders.
We’re looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager, who is confident coming into a company and taking on both the ownership and the execution of the performance marketing strategy and activities. You’ll be working closely with an agency in the first-instance, but there is huge potential for a team to be built underneath you. One of your greatest challenges in this role will be advertising to a very specific, niche audience. Whilst your role will be primarily focused on digital performance channels – PPC, paid social, SEO, email marketing, you will also be expected to collaborate and support across more traditional marketing channels such as TV, press and PR, and DM and inserts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves driving growth via digital channels, where you’ll be joining a team that is already rated ‘Excellent’ on Trust Pilot, and over 45k email subscribers and 15k followers on social.
Skills and Experience
- Develop and execute effective performance marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, increase brand visibility, and achieve revenue targets.
- Manage and optimise campaigns across various digital channels, including Google Ads, Paid Social, Google Shopping,
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, and audience targeting to enhance campaign performance.
- Monitor campaign budgets, performance metrics, and KPIs to ensure optimal ROI.
- Continuously analyse and optimise campaigns based on data-driven insights and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing efforts with overall business goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, as well as looking into SEO best practice to support the paid acquisition strategies.
- Conduct regular A/B testing and experimentation to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Prepare and present performance reports to stakeholders, highlighting key findings and recommendations.
- Challenge and make recommendations for improvement.
You’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to £50k depending on experience, a truly remote-first offering where you will be required to attend the office (in Bath or London) twice per month. You will also be joining a company with endless opportunities to further advance your career, and to build a team around you.
If this sounds like the type of thing you’re after, please get in touch with Stacey.