SEO ManagerApply now
Posted 1 month ago
Digital Tonic are delighted to be working with an established digital marketing agency based in Central Bristol, as they look to hire an SEO Manager to come and join the team. If you are looking for a role where you can be involved with delivery, strategy and people management, this is the role for you!
The individual will need to have a strong background within SEO but also have the people skills and drive to be able to manage and motivate a team of SEO Executives. You will be responsible for the larger retainer clients, of which there are around 4, but also the brand’s own SEO efforts and SEO strategy. This is the ideal role for those who love a lot of variety in their role.
You will ideally have a background in both content and technical SEO, but don’t worry if you have more strengths in one, this won’t be a deal breaker! Ideally, you will have had experience with managing a team previously, however if you haven’t and you are looking to take the step up into a managerial position, then we’d love to hear from you still.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in an SEO Specialist role
- Experience across both content and technical SEO would be preferable
- Great people skills, to ensure you can motivate and drive the SEO team’s success
- The ability to create strategy within SEO and take a consultative approach with current and prospective clients.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
The salary on offer for the position is up to £40k and they operate on a hybrid basis, with 3 days a week in their central Bristol office.
If you’d like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with email@example.com