Senior Technical SEO SpecialistApply now
Posted 3 weeks ago
Do you love all things technical SEO? Do you want to be part of a people first-agency? Then carry on reading as we’re working with an outstanding Cardiff-based agency as they look to hire a Senior Technical SEO Specialist.
The job encompasses all things technical. The individual will be responsible for site auditing for clients, diagnosing and solving technical issues. You will be responsible for providing ad hoc research and analysis to aid pitches for existing and new clients.
The role is a technical SEO position, however it may lend itself to someone who also has a background in web development. You will be reporting into the SEO Manager, and will be working closely with developers and the SEO team across projects.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience within a technical SEO focused position
- Experienced across a range of SEO auditing tasks
- Knowledge and experience across a range of tools such as Screaming Frog and Google Suite
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
The salary on offer for the position is up to £35k and you will be required to travel into the Cardiff office at least once a week. They have some amazing benefits too, such as a L&D budget, health benefits and onsite parking.
If this sounds like a great role for you then apply now, or contact Charlie for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.