Paid Media Manager (in-house 12m FTC)Apply now
Posted 1 month ago
Digital Tonic is working with a wildly successful brand in the eCommerce space, as they look to recruit a Paid Media Manager on a 12 month FTC basis. This international brand is a long-established retailer of beautiful interior products, with some very exciting growth plans which you’ll be a part of in your 12 month duration in the role.
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager, but more specifically, someone who has significant experience within an eCommerce brand, and as such, experience using Google Shopping/performance max. This is a hands-on role as all paid media activities are managed directly in-house, and so if your experience is predominantly agency/3rd party management, then this wouldn’t be the right role for you. As well as managing shopping campaigns and maintaining product shopping feeds, you will be responsible for search and social campaigns across Google Ads, and Meta, although to a lesser degree.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience building successful Google Shopping campaigns
- Confident managing a six-figure budget
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, and ability to draw insight from data
- eCommerce experience is essential
- Experience working with busy websites
- International paid media experience would be highly desired
You’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to £55k depending on experience, as well as flexible working of 2 days WFH/remote, product discounts, and 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If this sounds like the type of thing you’re after, please get in touch with Stacey.