eCommerce Trading ExecutiveApply now
Posted 4 weeks ago
£30,000 - £35,000
We are so excited to be working with a loved pet brand based in Devon. They are looking to hire a Digital Trading Executive to join their expanding digital marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be hands-on and bring their own ideas to the table.
You will be working on ensuring the website is optimised for user experience, keeping products and promotions up to date as well as uploading relevant content to landing pages. There will also be an element of briefing the email marketing team to share upcoming promotion information to drive traffic to the website.
This is a great role for someone who is willing to come up with new ideas for the brand and is open to playing a key role in the ever growing development of the brand through the eCommerce site.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the day to day running and maintenance of an eCommerce site
- Reviewing and reporting on website performance and traffic
- Optimisation of a site to ensure a smooth user experience through landing pages
- Working with other teams to keep website information up to date and promotions are shared across multiple platforms.
- An eye for detail of webpage content
- This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
- The team may be expanding, but there is still a close-knit feel within the company through the people and dogs!
- Being able to bring your own ideas to the table and have them listened to and actioned.
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you? If so please get in touch with email@example.com for more details or apply here.