SEO Manager – (Agency-Side)Apply now
Posted 2 months ago
£35,000 - £42,000
Digital Tonic are partnering with an amazing agency as they look to hire an SEO manager to join their agency. If you are looking for the next step in your SEO career this could be the opportunity for you! They are based in Gloucestershire but offer remote working!
The individual in this role will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of SEO and SEM services to clients. You will be responsible for creating high performing SEO marketing campaigns, meeting agreed upon KPI’s of your clients. You will be a key member of the team for creating the best user experiences to drive Organic and paid media performance improvements, as well as improve a website’s ability to convert.
The role will require devising SEM strategies with the Paid Search team, and devise content development strategies to support and improve SEO. This is a great chance to step into a senior position within a thriving agency, with some exciting elements to work on!
Skills and Experience
- Skilled within technical SEO audits and to be able to prioritise necessary improvements in an optimisation plan.
- A strategic thinker, who can also get stuck in with the hands on elements with the role.
- Capable of managing the SEO migration of an ecommerce website.
- Great client management skills.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
The salary on offer for this position is ranging from £35k-£42k (DOE), and as mentioned, they offer remote working! The company also have some great perks and benefits of working there.
If you’d like to know more about this role and company please do get in touch with Stacey email@example.com