SEO ExecutiveApply now
Posted 2 months ago
£24,000 - £30,000
We are looking for a fantastic SEO Executive to join the team of a brilliant digital marketing agency. If you have a solid understanding and experience across content and technical SEO then this could be for you.
A predominant focus within this position will be on link building. The ideal candidate will have prior experience and knowledge of link-building best practices and should be able to hit the ground running with implementing this activity across a range of fantastic clients. Moreover, having experience with broader SEO, covering content and technical will be needed for this role as you will have the opportunity to be a part of the strategy development for your clients.
Having experience utilising SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefts, PitchBox or anything similar will be ideal for this role as you will be using such platforms on a daily basis. Moreover, you should be willing to learn and develop within this role as the agency offers great progression and training opportunities to help you reach your potential.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience within SEO across technical and content
- Have a strong understanding and ideally hands-on experience with SEO link-budling
- The ability to work across a number of clients and proactively manage time effectively
- An understanding of SEO tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Pitchbox or anything similar
- Willingness to learn and develop within a role
This role is offering a competitive salary of up to £30k. The position is hybrid and will require 2 days per week in the office. The agency offers fantastic learning and development opportunities to help you grow your skillset and career.
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you? If so please get in touch with Kirsten on email@example.com for more information.